RWNJ Pundits go after Soylent’s Breasts!

Maybe that’s a poor way to start this post, but I bet I’ll get a lot of hits. Anyway…

Yesterday on one of the talking heads shows, our beloved Soylent Blonde said something blunt about Christine No’Donnell that just about everyone has said: that No’Donnell is a joke, specifically Soylent called her a Nutjob.

Now then, it hardly matters that the night of the Primary, ol’ Turdblossom himself called No’Donnell that and other words, too. Soylent Blonde committed apostasy against Wingnuttia, and so she must be punished:

What did her political discourse earn her? Misogynistic attacks from right-wing pundits. Blogger Doug Powers kicked off the mud-slinging with a post on Michelle Malkin’s blog Sunday morning. He began his post with a photo of McCain that spurred controversy after she posted it on Twitter a year ago and commented, “Disregard the above photo. I’m only putting it there to remind myself to check my tire pressure later this afternoon.”

Later that day, conservative blogger Dan Riehl on his blog Riehl World View referred to McCain as “Meggie ‘Big Mac’ McCain” and wrote that “this self-indulgent set of mega-breasts doesn’t belong anywhere near a TV studio commenting on anything.”

Jeff Poor, a staff writer for the Media Research Center’s Business & Media Institute, rounded out the evening by re-tweeting a conservative blogger’s comment that “I swear, if Meghan McCain gets any dumber she’ll be drooling on her boobs” with the remark: “Haha.”

Yes, we here at Mock, Paper, Scissors mock Soylent Blonde constantly, almost always for her poor grammar, shallow proclamations, and her sense of entitlement (poor little rich girl) but we do not mock her breasts. We agree with her positions more often than not when she takes on women’s topics (especially the bobble headed harpies of the right) and youth issues. But we do not mock her breasts.

(Media Matters)

This entry was posted in snark and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

0 Responses to RWNJ Pundits go after Soylent’s Breasts!

1. Somebody should forward that shit to Carl Paladino.

2. Matty Boy says:

You misspelled grammar, unless you are talking about Kelsey, which I hope you never do.

Feel free to delete this comment once the mistake is fixed.

Naw, I’m proud of my mistakes. I didn’t think I needed to run the spell check. I’ll consider this comment my scarlet letter. Rgds, TG

3. carol says:

Megan is right. O’Donnel is a joke. But so is Palin and we have Megs’ Dad to thank for that bad joke.

4. HarpoSnarx says:

Leave SoyBlo AAAAALLLLLLLLOOOOOONNNNNNEEEEEEEE.

Time for a quick jaunt to C-Word’s Dubai condo.

5. nonnie9999 says:

i can’t stand little meggie. that said, i love that she called the nutjob a nutjob.

6. Bruce388 says:

About Meghan’s breasts: some things are off limits. Too bad.

7. RedDirtGirl says:

Sorry, but I can’t get past the fact that she is even on these talk shows. What the fuck!? Having her dad on is bad enough, but Chesty McBrainless? Come on!!

8. tommyspoon says:

True, RDG, but she is soooo much easier on the eyes than her old man. 😉

• Tengrain says:

Momma’s eyes and Daddy’s thighs… But she is really pretty, and curvy, in all the right places, unlike the stick figure, bobble-head harpies that hate her…. Is that sexist?

9. raceynora says:

Ten – bravo – she has a shape that IS womanly and what the hell is wrong with that? Not a fan of hers but…!

10. I once defended her figure in a somewhat drunken rant on my blog against Laura-fricken-Ingraham, whose very worst was calling her “plus-sized”. (Laura Ingraham is a word nice feminists don’t use anymore and I wish I could. Should I tell you what it rhymes with? Also–I am plus-sized. Sistah-hood!) Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I think wee Meg is young and has too many conservative influences, but she is comely by my standards and her looks shouldn’t be anyones’ standards for whether she has anything good to contribute regarding politics. She is the 20-something year old privileged daughter of a senator and a beer heiress. Her heart is sometimes in the right place. The people who would diss her–not so much. I call the debate in her favor. It’s not about her boobs, but what is under them.

11. If the GOP were smart, they would use Meghan as a model to draw in younger voters. She’s got the riht positions re: women and the gays. That said, no way the GOP will embrace the gays. Well, in public. After hours….that’s a different story.

12. JohnnyB says:

I would not mock them, I would motorboat them. Henry, however, appears more interested in kissing ‘er kätzchen.

13. grs says:

Vixen:

Amen.

It’s not about her boobs, but what is under them.

Sweat?

JohnnyB:

I would not mock them, I would motorboat them.

Ha! That’s the winner for me, then again, I’m all right with low brow.

14. Poopyman says:

I’m not a big fan of McMegan either, but I admire her attempts to distance herself from her father where she disagrees with him, even though I recognize that she’s using the relationship to promote herself as independent of him.

Anyway, what these guys are doing is simply ridiculing her because she’s just a dumb gurl! So yeah, it’s purely misogynistic. Tengrain quotes three men, but I would be surprised if you don’t find women doing the same thing. They have before.

Gotta give her credit for speaking her mind knowing the Wingnuts will come after her again.

15. JBShakes says:

“we do not mock her breasts.”

…because they’re real. And they’re SPECTACULAR.

16. Dimitios says:

There’s nothing wrong with Soylent Blonde that wouldn’t be cured if she were the daughter of a garage mechanic flipping burgers at the local McDonalds. She’d be a wonderful advertisement as she handed out Happy Meals, considering all the good that Happy Meals have done for her.

17. Paul W. Luscher says:

“Mega-breasts”? It’s the mini-brain I’m worried about.

And yes, she’s got no reason to talk. It’s her Dad who helped inflict this plague of Lightweight Lookers on us.