In her own words…

Speaking to some Uncle Tom’s Log Cabin group:

“Marriage is not a civil right. You’re not black.”

–Ann Coulter

OK, so gays don’t have civil rights? Or there are no black gays, or what are you saying you ignorant twatwaffle?

It was part of a larger argument on which she later elaborated, telling the crowd that the 14th Amendment only applies to African-Americans and that it does not, in fact, apply to women, LGBT people or other minorities.

There’s more at TPM, if you can stand it.

This entry was posted in Homophobia, Wingnuttia, Xristian Xraxies. Bookmark the permalink.

0 Responses to In her own words…

1. RedDirtGirl says:

Wait – What? I thought the 14th amendment applied to corporations…..

2. Dimitios says:

“Coulter . . . accus[ed] liberals of attempting to teach kindergartners about ‘fisting.’”

One needs to have a head which is made out of wood to invite that allegedly female Simon Legree to speak within one’s hearing. (Which makes me wonder about my own head’s composition, just for reading a news account of her pipe dreams.)

3. And the log cabin Republican still wants to listen to her because….?

4. If the 14th Amendment was supposed to give everyone equal protection, it would have also given women voting rights, which it didn’t. And I allegedly heard about some blonde chick in Florida who was so confused by the levers and things that she even voted in the wrong district…so what does that tell you?

I kid.

The spectacle of Ann Coulter delivering a sermon upon the rights of anyone to the Log Closet Cabin Republicans is a real E-Pistol to the Ephebians. To Wit, Ann sayeth:

Yea, though you like missle defense and low taxation, I think you’re probably weird, so I’ll employ my paid time to insult you, and you will love it, because I prove you can take a joke….

And verily you will probably be clucked at by LGBT’s who are neither closeted nor conservative, nor ever pulled a lever for a party who hated them, and therefore, feel superior to you all. But you are beloved of me, because you are long suffering, and can still take more.

And even though most of you are gay men who couldn’t care less that I am a slim gal of righteous symmetry and enviable skin tone and musculature, for someone of my age, you are looking at me more than listening–am I right?

Am I right?

(crickets)

I think some of them might have even listened and been a bit aghast, if I’m any judge of folks.

5. JimmyDean'sFuckedUpThirdCousinOnceRemovedClyde says:

Coulter ….speaking to …gay Republicans . . . …..?!? ! ? ?

WTF is wrong with this world ????

6. It’s revealing that she/it denigrates Women as much as to say “OKAY you’re RIGHT! I AM A TRANSEXUAL! are you satisfied?”

“….she sat on my lap and drank cherry cola, Lo-Lo Lo-Lo Lo-Lola…”

• Tengrain says:

EarlofSwirl –

Welcome to MPS, it is good to have you with us.

The thing is, I don’t think any team wants Coulter on it. You owe Lou Reed an apology, too.

Scissorheads – the EarlofSwirl is one of my pals from Twitter – if you use the Twatter Machine you should follow @theEARLofSWIRL.

Regards,

Tengrain

7. Stu says:

theEARL actually owes his apology to Ray Davies, not Lou Reed. But Sweet Jane is just as apt a reference as Lola in this context.

8. Paul W. Luscher says:

Hmmm…might this be the reason she’s never been married? I mean, might there be some truth to the transsexual rumors…???

• Tengrain says:

Paul –

I speak for our gender on this one: I’d rather chew my leg off before I would get married to Ann Coulter, and consider myself lucky.

Regards,