“They were like locusts”

palin1

Mooselini and clan descended upon an Oscar “gifting suite” and cleaned the joint out, thus proving you cannot take the grifters out of Wasilla.

HuffPo has the details, including how neglected middle child Jan Brady Willow “…got her hair styled, receiving a blowout from Erick Orellana of the Chris McMillan Salon (Jennifer Aniston’s longtime hairstylist).” — who presumably is not a stylist in Gaza.

This entry was posted in Grifters Gotta Grift, Mooselini. Bookmark the permalink.

0 Responses to “They were like locusts”

1. Mac from Oregon says:

Good to know that Willow is still alive and learning to grift like her sisters and mother.

A plague of Palins. Nail down everything, then hide the nail gun.

2. BamaGuy says:

I was so gratified to read this, because it confirms everything I believe about Sarah Palin. Namely, that she is just out for whatever she can get. Quit being Governor of Alaska, because she was offered millions of dollars to write her insipid book and to be a Fox News commentator. It’s all about raking in the cash, about grabbing every moment of fame and all the riches it can deliver – and she is big, Big, BIG, a la that megalomaniac in Huntsville who slapped a woman in an IHOP who would not give her her child’s booster seat screaming, “Do you know who I am? I”M DOCTOR AMY BISHOP!!!”

I can just imagine Sarah Palin saying “Do you know who I am? I am Sarah Palin, and damn convention, I want my entire entourage including my family, my friends and my security people to get goodie bags, and I’m taking a few extras for my chauffeur and my mother and my husband and my cleaning lady and my cook…”

She will make such a great GOP Presidential candidate!

3. Morgan says:

It will be interesting to see her taxes for next year.

4. raceynora says:

Morgan – indeed. The IRS is wise to these gift bags and are on the lookout for the income to be declared. At some point, Ms. Sarah [only the little people pay taxes] needs to have an IRS audit!

5. zencomix says:

Funniest part.. “she also picked up a blue Kenya robe from designer Jenna Leigh.”

6. Oh, like you haven’t lifted a towel or a bottle of shampoo or drunk all the mini bottles of boozandshsmsms.m,..smf.,s.,………

7. Dimitrios says:

Not locusts, that sound more like Carl Stephenson’s “Leiningen vs. the Ants” *

They don’t just take everything, they pick and polish your bones.

* (Filmed as “The Naked Jungle”)

8. Honestly, I don’t know why people actually think this person would run for President. It is akin to suggesting that Ralph Nader is dying to be on the next season of Dancing With The Stars. Why in THE HELL would she want to be President? She doesn’t want to WORK. She just wants to play dress-ups, have people tell her how awesome she is, and publicly live her life as some middle aged conservative version of the Hills.

The only way that she would actually enter into a presidential campaign is if she has been tricked into thinking that she is running for People’s Sexiest People.

• Tengrain says:

SFL –

I don’t think that the fickle Gods of Comedy will allow Mooselini to run again, damn them. But a snarker can dream.

Regards,

9. Ten: I read on one of the blogs that should not be named that she is trying to shop around a reality show featuring her family. The person who posted the story said that really is proof that she doesn’t intend to run. I have to agree. Still, I hope she doesn’t commit to pre-quitting so that she can suck a couple of million or more out of her base.