Back on the sauce

US President George W. Bush drinks a traditional pisco sour. A source of national pride among party-loving Peruvians, the tart, frothy beverage that packs a punch has repeatedly taken center-stage at the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation forum's gathering in the capital Lima. (AFP/Martin Bernetti)
US President George W. Bush drinks a traditional pisco sour. A source of national pride among party-loving Peruvians, the tart, frothy beverage that packs a punch has repeatedly taken center-stage at the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation forum’s gathering in the capital Lima. (AFP/Martin Bernetti)

Getty Images

Getty Images

…and later that evening…

This entry was posted in snark. Bookmark the permalink.

0 Responses to Back on the sauce

1. JimmyDean'sFuckedUpCousinClyde says:

I’m not sure what a cute little monkey performing auto-fellatio has to do with McStagger re-engaging with his inner demons . . . . . .

Unless you mean: one is self suck, and one is suck self…?.

2. two crows says:

one can only hope that Bush imbibed enough of the stuff to become totally incomprehensible– so everyone ignored him even more than usual.

3. moeman says:

Born Again? More like Bombed Again.

4. tommyspoon says:

If you haven’t tried pisco, I highly recommend it. Great flavor and it graces the palate beautifully.

Just don’t operate heavy machinery for at least 8 hours after your imbibe. And when I say “heavy machinery”, I’m talking about hair dryers and serrated knives.

Those Peruvian embassy parties rock

5. I have no doubt that the chimp was getting loaded on pisco, but I seriously doubt he could fellate hisself….I hear he’s hung like a wasp.

6. DCup says:

Made my night. Seriously.

7. HarpoSnarx says:

Somebody throw a lit match at him.

8. Bruce388 says:

But if that was really Chimpy in that last photo he wouldn’t need Jimmy/Jeff.

9. Wee Mousie says:

Strange. I knew that Bush was a worm, but not the Worm Ouroboros.

10. Mountjoy says:

Seems to me as if the chimps in all those photos are enjoying “a tart, frothy beverage”.

11. one more clue says:

Actually, if he could self fellate the world would never have heard of Georgie. The lil monkey would have been quietly curled up in a corner doing himself and the rest of the world would have been a much better place. On the other hand, if he could do that, old Babs would probably have been out there selling tickets to the freak show that is her son. Then the world would still have heard of him, but the effect would have been laughter instead of tears.

12. a says:

my big take away from this? if we evolved from monkeys, we got the raw end of the deal somewhere.

13. jvalenzu says:

Pisco Sour is Chilean.

14. bibimimi says:

A bud of mine told me his mother accidentally head-butted a taxicab after a session of drinking pisco sours [she didn’t bend down low enough to get in the back seat]. The whole cab rocked, they all rushed to help her, and she looked at them all and said “What? What’s the matter?”

Party on, Junior.

Welcome to MPS, Bibimimi – it is good to have you with us. Rgds, T.G.

15. Wayne says:

Remember how Bush was stumbling around at the Olympics? Do they serve pisco in Beijing?