Tengrain presents…

This entry was posted in snark, Tengrain Presents. Bookmark the permalink.

0 Responses to Tengrain presents…

1. Only problem, Tengrain, is that you said that you put up new funny pages and these don’t look funny at all. That said, when you see everything thrown at you in one concise presentation, it shows you how stark things are. No doubt you, like me, saw this coming a mile away, and yet we were stuck with the frustration of not being able to do a goddamned thing about it. My god, there is so much work to do.

2. i find it amazing that even 40% of the country still wants more of the same. — lets not forget that part of the 40% also doesnt want the SBM (scary black man) as president. there are so many reasons we are sitting in this precarious position — but there is one over riding factor — bush got us here — he drove this bus and we are leaning off the cliff.

when will people wake up and realize that it was us allowing bush to have a free rein (thanks Nancy!) that kept pushing us closer to the edge of doom. like PINY — we have a lot of work to do, and it will take more than an obama/biden win.

3. liberaldemdave says:

more scary brilliance, ‘grain…

4. What They Said! “Scary Pages” would be more like it, Ten.

Thanks for the heads-up, I’d have hated to miss this.

5. DCup says:

First – may I applaud your talent and ability to make the horrible funny.

Second – would it be wrong for me to wish for a bathtub big enough to drown all these guys in?

Third – Re: The Ownership Society. I wish we could make these guys own their mess. I think we should be able to try them, find them guilty and strip them of their wealth.

Done now. Thank you for the laugh/cry!

6. JimmyDean'sFuckedUpCousinClyde says:

Excellent sin opsis, T.

Q: How many politicians and criminals does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

A: I don’t know. But I do know it has taken a shitload of them to darken everyone’s prospects.

[Me: I’m voting Nader]

7. Christopher says:

Tengrain,

There’s more truth and veracity in this blog entry than all the Pravdas and Wapos printed in the past 5 years.

Well done.

8. We’ve totally destroyed the system. Now let’s see whether Obama, if elected, can put Humpty Dumpty back together again.

9. Utah Savage says:

I wish I could say you made me laugh, but I can say you made me cry artfully. Artsy, smart, funny, snarky, tragic.

10. two crows says:

seeing it all in a lump this way helps me understand better why I wake up at night feeling such a knot in the pit of my stomach.

even if we can get Obama into office, we’ve got so far to go just to get back to where we were when BushCo stole office — let alone to get to where we truly need to be.

11. FranIAm says:

Oh Tengrain – your talent is amazing. This not funny but what else can we do as we watch in horror but laugh?

12. moeman says:

Beeyooteefull.

13. Freida Bee says:

I’m still waiting for the good news.

14. Pingback: Any Mail for Me while I was out? « Media Needle

15. Morse says:

I laughed until I cried. Or was it the opposite?

16. JimmyDean'sFuckedUpCousinClyde says:

Now we get to see if the Brave New Worlders can take this as their new best chance at Armegeddon.

Nothing like the Rapture to start the New Year.

17. Mauigirl says:

Excellent as always. Let’s hope we don’t get “more of the same.” I don’t think the country could take it.

18. darkblack says:

Most concise.

I fervently hope that everyone begins to realize that it will be a team effort, not only on the part of your nation, Tengrain, but globally to rectify the damages that these malfeasants have wreaked…and make a paradigm shift in perspectives, such as how we interact with the world.

One leader alone cannot do it. We must all be leaders in our own ways.

19. BettyJeanLee says:

Note that now that they have discovered that reigning down threats of financial terrir did not send the electorate rushing to the Republicant Candidate…even after he rode into town “suspending” his campaign and “not phoning it in” — over the phone, as it happens, from a tony restaurant in DC where he was dining with his lovely Frau and Joe Liebermonster and his Frau as well — suddenly the “Surge is Working.”

Yup, the Economic Surge Is Working. I heard it on NPR this morning.

What does that stand for, anyway, NPR? Oh, that’s right. Nice Polite Republicants.

20. Spartacus says:

To answer your question (in the comic)… O-Tay!