The magic flute

When she was done, there wasn’t a dry seat in the house.

(Good grief, she’s like a gift to snark, does it ever end?)

(Hat tip to Betmo)

This entry was posted in 2008 Goat Rodeo, Mooselini. Bookmark the permalink.

0 Responses to The magic flute

1. Christopher says:

I have to post this.

An instant classic!

2. raceynora says:

I told one of my racing friends [he’s part of the 27%] that she is a target rich environment. “Well” he huffed “there is plenty to target on the other side but the media won’t go there.” Sad when they have to suck up to the truth.

3. “My friends, you should see her play the skin flute.”

4. raceynora says:

Curse you Randal – I so need eye bleach!

5. Point, Randal. And did Laura pick out her outfit?

6. Utah Savage says:

That’s a lovely lace tablecloth she’s wearing. Love the gloves too. I bet it’s hard to finger the flute in gloves. What talent. Target rich indeed.

7. Spartacus says:

Randal…I hear she’s quite good on the hairy sax, too.

8. Tengrain says:

Utah – They say fingering is the key. That and good breath control.

Regards,

Tengrain

9. i’m highly disappointed. after the past several decades of voting, i have come to expect Republican candidates to be able to blow far, far better than that.

10. Christopher says:

“My friends, you should see her play the mouth harp!”

11. BettyJeanLee says:

That backing track is a gem. Sounds like something out of a pron flick.

12. Tengrain says:

BJL – I was trying to describe that music as some of that soft jazz from the Love Boat gone terribly, terribly wrong, but I think you are onto something. How can it be off key, and how can she be off key differently?

Regards,

Tengrain

13. Bruce388 says:

Some people are just born to greatness. Sadly, Mooselini isn’t one of them.

14. And then one day in band camp.

15. fairlane says:

The Pied Piper?

16. liberaldemdave says:

LEAVE CARIBOU BARBIE ALONE!!! you obviously can’t appreciate real talent… if, if, only they hadn’t edited out the MIDDLE of the video of her talent where she twirled her flute like a baton!

gotta go, it’s time for my organ lessons…

17. dguzman says:

I didn’t even make it past “arranged by her favorite artist, James Galway!” and that saccharine clarinet toodling. *shudder*

18. i thought i would be a tough alaskan-type and listen to the whole damned thing, but i hit “comment” at 47 seconds.

i guess i really AM a liberal.

19. Batocchio says:

She can’t compete with Ron Burgandy’s jazz flute!

Speak!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s