Tengrain Presents…

econ-5.jpg

econ-6.jpg

econ-7.jpg

econ-8.jpg

econ-9.jpg

econ-10.jpg

This entry was posted in snark, Tengrain Presents. Bookmark the permalink.

0 Responses to Tengrain Presents…

1. republicanSScareme says:

They don’t need followers if they got borrowers.

2. FranIam says:

Your work is brilliant – as always dear Tengrain.

I am only sorry that you are given so much raw material by our pathetic admin.

3. What Fran said. For those who think W is incompetent, keep in mind that he has been very competent at fulfilling the wishes of his masters. Welcome to America, home of the indentured servant.

4. Spartacus says:

Tengrain – brilliant stuff. You weren’t kidding me with your mad graphics skillz. I can’t wait for the next installment.

5. darkblack says:

Succinct, visually striking, and caustically accurate as well. Kudos.

6. Elspeth R says:

Oh, if only this was a gross exaggeration of a minorly slow economic time…alas it’s just the administration’s gross mishandling, gross disrespect, gross neglect, gross profiteering…

Excellent job m’dear Tengrain! I just wish this cabal would vaporize themselves and leave the US to reclaim it’s glory.

jeepers,
    Elspeth

7. JimmyDean'sFuckedUpCousinClyde says:

What everybody above said!!
    Beautifully done.

Our resident horrorstory with his petrochemical-based reptilian synapses is the perfect captain for the ship of state already breaking on the shoals:
    “Hard Port! . . .is allus good af’er din ner, wif a chaser.”

Who cast this fucking movie anyway?!!!!!!!!!?

8. Sorghum Crow says:

Holy Crap! This is a winner and you didn’t even have to wait for sweeps week.

9. Love the finish! Good work.

10. dguzman says:

Brilliant as usual, depressingly accurate as usual.

11. Steve E says:

I don`t need no stinkin job bro. I is joining the army.

12. Batocchio says:

Keep ’em comin’!

The scary thing is they were pitching “trickle down” back in Coolidge’s day, too. Will Rogers joked about it.

13. Ronald G Major Sr. says:

gj58 You hit the nail on the head with this PRICK

14. It is a true poverty when absurd exageration is a direct reflection reality. Truly a master piece.

Ah, if only we would have listened in History class…….Voltaire (1694-1788)

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.”
    “To succeed in the world it is not enough to be stupid, you must also be well-mannered.”

15. RAIN says:

Grrreat!!

16. fairlane says:

I don’t know what you’re talking about. Chimpy said Jesus approves of his administration, and if Jesus approves, who are you to question?

17. Another instant classic!

18. Guinnevere says:

Your Comics are brilliant. I love them a lot!

But we’re still in excrement up to our necks, with little prospect for deliverance. Why? Because so many people remain either ignorant, apathetic, or in denial about what’s happening in America and in our foreign policy. They don’t know, don’t care, or shout down the obvious truth.

And they certainly don’t want to hear it from me – like John Adams, I’m caustic enough to put people off the truth. They’d rather believe a lie from someone who’s slick and charming.

::Sigh:: I think I’ll go lie down and take a nap.

19. kodiak says:

I have to agree with you on all those points. Curious George is doing his finest work now, robbing from the poor & giving to the rich. That was the plan all along when they got that imbecile into office. You don’t think he was smart enough to do this all on his own do you? GREAT JOB