GAAAAAH!

President Bush rubs an employees head while touring Robinson Helicopter Company, Wednesday, Jan. 30, 2008, at the Robinson Helicopter Company in Torrance, Calif. California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger is seen at right. (AP Photo/Brad Graverson, Pool)
(AP Photo/Brad Graverson, Pool)

God, what is it with that bee-hung, serial frotteur and bald-headed men? It just creeps me out thinking about how he invades everyone’s space. Thankfully, I have a full head of hair, so should I be so unfortunate as to ever meet Chimpy, I feel reasonably sure that he would not touch me.

This entry was posted in snark. Bookmark the permalink.

0 Responses to GAAAAAH!

1. Morse says:

It’s another aspect of his cruelty. He has a relatively full head of hair, and does this to remind those who do not that he is superior to them in some way. Or maybe it reminds him of Condi’s ass.

2. (excuse the racial comment)
    but i have to
    chimpy: i wish i had a watermelon

3. I’m gonna call you baldy!

4. I think Morse called it. Or it could be that he is fondly recalling post coitus moments with Jeff.

5. fairlane says:

It’s also, and related to Morse’s comment, because he’s a sociopath, and other people’s boundaries don’t exist.

Other people are simply objects to Chimpy.

6. Stephanie says:

I think that he has these basically child like instincts, y’know how young children don’t know that it’s wrong to invade other people’s space, etc…
    Kind of like: “ooh, cute fluffy kitten, must touch it” without actually knowing that it’s being too rough.
    OK, sorry, that’s a crap example, but hopefully you see what I mean!

7. Sorghum Crow says:

I used to be balding, now I’m just bald. I would never be allowed close enough to the Chimperor for such indignities. But, if I were, I would apply intense patellar pressure to his bee-hungitude.

I wish someone would just slap him, just once, right upside the head.

8. Craig in Bama says:

This behavior is in a creepy way like asserting dominance. It goes along with Bush’s frat boy behavior of giving everyone he works with a demeaning nickname. What a completely repugnant person Bush is. I am counting the days until he is out of office.

9. two crows says:

maybe he rubs bald heads for luck.

10. BRIAN ACKERMAM says:

My name is Brian Ackerman I am the bald guy in the photo. If you look closely at my right formarm you can see a tatoo. It is a Special Forces Tatoo. The President saw it as we were shaking hands put his hand on my head and said “Thank You Airborne” But you guys wouldn’t get it.

11. Tengrain says:

You are right, Brian. I don’t get it. So explain it to us.

Regards,

Tengrain

12. fairlane says:

What perplexes me is, how could anyone who actually served look at that man with anything but disdain?

Speak!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s