Tengrain Presents…

stim2_5.jpg

stim2_6.jpg

stim2_7.jpg

stim2_8.jpg

stim2_9.jpg
Inspired by: David Sirota

This entry was posted in snark, Tengrain Presents. Bookmark the permalink.

0 Responses to Tengrain Presents…

1. Sadly true, but your summation is beautiful!!!
    Elspeth

2. libhomo says:

Wow!

This is really good.

3. JimmyDean'sFuckedUpCousinClyde says:

The only fault I could find was the misspelling of “competittyness.”

Excellent, T.
    Sadly so, but excellent.

4. when does the movie version hit the screens?

😎 as always

5. DCup says:

Brilliant. Hardhitting. True. What DCap said.

6. Christopher says:

Brutal and flawlessly ad hoc. Very well done!

7. Morse says:

Thanks for explaining this. I knew something was suspicious about it.

8. Awesome, I wish more people understood what is going on.

9. katecontinued says:

Oh how I wish more eyes could be exposed to this. *sigh*

10. Tengrain says:

Give it time Kate…

Regards,

Tengrain

11. darkblack says:

More truth in 9 panels than a week of CNN.

12. kate gets her wish….well sort of. I linked this. Thanks Tengrain.

13. Tengrain says:

Kate gets her wish: Hello Crooks and Liars!

Regards,

Tengrain

14. keepyourheaddown says:

excellent, well done, the greedy bastards will pay, there is only TRUTH, and the lying scumbags will reap what they have sown…

15. Spartacus says:

If this weren’t so true, it would be funny. Damn.

16. JollyRoger says:

Excellent “Part I.” I’m on the edge of my seat waiting for even bigger thrills from Part II!

17. cwazilla says:

everyone of those ppl are real masterpeices alrite….master peices of shit

18. Michael says:

This is wonderfully done and gets right to the point. No B.S. No double-talk as is so prevalent with the Beltway Bandits. I’d link this on my business site but putting political views on a professional website is a good way to alienate my clients. Nevertheless, I can certainly send the link via email to all of my friends and THEY can put it on their websites!!

19. nemo says:

Let’s see, what should get cut from the national budget first to make sure the (tattered and torn after 28 years of savage rending) social safety net is funded? How about all the billions spent on the War on Drugs? Ain’t working, very costly, and it could be used for that unemployment insurance that will be desperately needed soon. But it’s too useful in politically nullifying Blacks and Hispanics through voter disenfranchisement, to the delight of conservatives, so I guess it won’t happen…

20. JM Bell says:

Nicely done. I hope in Part 2 you let the Dems have more panels. The battered wife syndrome that Democratic “leadership” is still suffering needs more mocking

21. Sorghum Crow says:

I think Chimpy needs to spend more time stimulating his own package, and stay the the hell away from government and the economy, which he knows nothing about.

22. Lee says:

How do you do these? This one is fabulous and nails it: when Wall Street hurts, then they wake up. Until then… too bad.

23. VegasRage says:

I wish those who need to get this message would read it.

24. Pete Bogs says:

great points! this has been going on for some time… only when it hurts the big guys (i.e. corporate benefactors) does it seem to matter…

25. Batocchio says:

Masterful. I love this feature.

26. leslie says:

Well done and again.

I need to go look on the table now that I know something is on there.

27. Tengrain says:

Folks –

A lot of people ask me how I do these comics, and in fact there is one right-wing troll in particular that tells me everytime I make a comic that I am a fraud for not telling everyone about Comic Life, from Plasq. It is a wonderful Macintosh-only (for now, anyway) application that you can use to create the layouts, balloons, and other infrastructure, and some basic photo manipulation. I highly recommend buying the deluxe version, if you are interested in creating your own comics.

If the question is how I think about them, I cannot answer that. I get inspiration from everywhere.

Regards,

Tengrain

28. Guinnevere says:

Great job! I notice you included a picture of Hillary amongst the Republicans. She’s certainly looking more and more like one of them all the time.

The rich all act like the Market drives the economy, but it’s the other way around. Now that they’ve ripped off the public to the point that we’ve stopped buying anything we don’t absolutely NEED (’cause, y’know, we can’t actually AFFORD to…), the rich guys suddenly aren’t getting RICHER, and they’re starting to sing the blues.

And, of course, what’s the very first thing they think of to get the ball rolling again? That’s right: they want to prepare THEMSELVES a little CARE package, while cutting foodstamps, medicaid, and any other program that might benefit anyone other than them. Man, oh, man. My sainted Dad would be having a fit if he’d lived to see all this – AND he’d be saying “I TOLD you so!”

29. Tengrain says:

Guinnevere –

You mean Hillary is not a Republican?

Regards,

Tengrain

30. Mauigirl says:

Great post, Tengrain. So true.

31. Lee says:

Huh, for once there’s a Mac app that’s not for Windoze. Now I just have to get up to Leopard.

32. Tengrain says:

Lee – it works on Tiger, too.

Tengrain

33. FranIam says:

Glad I got to see this, albeit late.

Simply put- you are brilliant my friend. Scathingly brilliant!

34. Sydney Australia says:

I moved my family from Michigan in the late 70’s to make a new life here…..
    Seems the political parties are now truly for sale.
    So much for your free market and 24 hour news. Loved the strip 🙂

35. GOPnot4me says:

Absolutely right-on. Posted this on my blog 1/28. Keep up the good work!

Thanks, Mike

Speak!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s