Sweet Jebus!

Besides being Ann Althouse’s birthday, today is also Rush Limbaugh’s birthday. I learned this from K-Lo, the sex-challenged doyenne/douchbag of the NRO Corner, who says it best:

It’s a Limbaugh birthday today. The man’s had a pretty successful year. 19 years of excellence in broadcasting — every weekday, taking conservative ideas to the diners, truckstops, offices, taxicabs … everything but “drive-by” newsrooms…of America. Beating Harry Reid and doing good out of a ridiculous attack. Vindication in a thankless fight against a Brave New World. A personal victory.

Well, as my betters have pointed out, K-Lo, the editor of the NRO Corner (or as I like to call it, the Blog on Pooh Corner), is functionally illiterate as well as virginally creepy.

All this brings me to the conclusion that January is a very strange month, and I seemed to have dodged a bullet. January is Richard Nixon’s birth month, Elvis’, Ann Althouse, Rush Limbaugh’s, and, well, mine.

Sorry for the light posting this AM, I was recovering. I was going to say Tengrain is hung today, but you already know that.

This entry was posted in snark. Bookmark the permalink.

0 Responses to Sweet Jebus!

1. Rumor has it that you’re overhung today. But we already knew that, too! 😉

2. FranIam says:

Oh dear. Rest. Water. Aspirin. More of what put you there in the first place.
    Not sure why it works that way but it does.

3. FranIam says:

Oh silly me- Happy Happy Birthday!

4. Happy Birthday, Tengrain. I hope your birthday isn’t on the same day as Althouse or Limbaugh. Doesn’t really matter, but I share a birthday with Groucho Marx and Gandhi and somehow that seems better than sharing it with Tim Allen or Joe McCarthy. Cheers.

5. Tengrain says:

I share it with Bobby Goldsboro. I’m damned.

Regards,

Tengrain

6. raceynora says:

Ten – my evil, hateful older sister – she bites – was born in January too – however, that’s just an accident at birth. Hope you have/had a terrific day! Big hugs, Racey

7. BAC says:

Hey … Happy Birthday, Tengrain! Your birth is certainly cause to celebrate!

BAC

8. BAC says:

Oh, and Tengrain … don’t think you are damned because you share a birthday with Bobby Goldsboro. Look at who ELSE you share a birthday with! This explains a lot … such as:

— your passion for current events
    1782 – Daniel Webster, American statesman (d. 1852)
    1937 – John Hume, Northern Irish politician, recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize in 1998
    1963 – Martin O’Malley, Governor of Maryland (my governor)

— your wonderful humor
    1892 – Oliver Hardy, American comedian and actor (d. 1957)
    1913 – Danny Kaye, American actor (d. 1987)

— your dashing good looks
    1904 – Cary Grant, English actor (d. 1986) — explains your dashing good looks
    1955 – Kevin Costner, American actor
    1969 – Jesse L. Martin, American actor and singer

— your … well, let’s just say one cancels out the other and leave it at that!
    1933 – Ray Dolby, American inventor (Dolby noise reduction system)
    1941 – Bobby Goldsboro, American country/pop singer

BAC

9. darkblack says:

‘Watchin’ Tengrain growwwww…”

;>)

Rush‘s birthday? Aw, that’s great. That 2112 album rules, man…

;>)

10. well it is also Howard Stern’s and Kirstie Alley’s birthday (what a party Rush, Howard, Kirstie and Ann)

11. Daniel Webster, Cary Grant and Danny Kaye? Not too shabby.