Tengrain Presents…

hr_1.jpg

hr_2.jpg

hr_3.jpg

hr_4.jpg

hr_5.jpg

This entry was posted in 2008 Goat Rodeo, snark, Tengrain Presents. Bookmark the permalink.

0 Responses to Tengrain Presents…

1. freidabee says:

Hence her newest slogan, “Hillary is the new black.”

Am I going to get in trouble for that one, black Jesus?

2. Tengrain says:

Huey lives!

Regards,

Tengrain

3. raceynora says:

Thank goodness for this innertubes thingie here [www for the obtuse] so the peeps can be better informed – sure don’t get that from MSM.

4. distributorcap says:

can you please come work for us!
    ROFLMAO

5. Tengrain says:

Make me an offer, DCap, make me an offer.

Regards,

Tengrain

6. Christopher says:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Brazilliant!

Last summer, the Ice Queen spoke to a predominantly African American audience in — I think it was South Carolina, and she slipped into a really bad, black patois. I kept waiting for her to say, “What up, my peeps?” I felt embarrassed for her and I detest Hillary.

Meanwhile, a Rassmussen national pollster says that Hillary Clinton has fallen well far behind Barack Obama in New Hampshire after her third-place finish in Iowa.

Rasmussen Reports, in a telephone survey of 510 likely Democratic voters on Friday, found 37 percent backing Barack Obama, 27 percent for Clinton.

In Rasmussen’s last New Hampshire polling, before Christmas, Clinton led Obama by 3 percent.

I think we can stick a fork in Hillary because I think her hopes to be president are DOA and we can begin saying, President-Elect Barack Obama! Wooo Hooo!

7. cleter says:

I would like to point out that Hillary did not come in second in some sort of two person contest. She actually came in third. Third!

I really like the graphics, though. Especially the one of McCain having some sort of painful excretory issue.

8. FranIam says:

Oh Tengrain – this should be seen by millions of eyes. It is both too funny and too true!

9. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. This is so being linked. Kudos, Tengrain. Just perfect.

10. DCup says:

Classic. Truly classic.

11. Spartacus says:

This is fecking brilliant! Oh man, we’ll never see this in the Sunday comics. It’s that good. Love what you did with the Hillary pics.

12. dguzman says:

definitely linkin’, tengrain. You rulez, mah homey.

Speak!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s