Oh, my. I guess he’s the Little Train That Did!
“This was a war [in which] basically folks in the North decided that — kind of like a marriage, the South had decided it wanted to separate, and the North said, ‘We’re not going to separate, and if you want to separate, we’re just going to kill you.’”
–Lee Bright who is running for the Senate in South Carolina (Seething Hotbed of Unbridled Lust) against Senatorette Huckleberry Closetcase.
This morning’s presentation is a stop motion video reminiscent of Bruce Bickford – a fan-made video for a Mastodon prog rock song Bedazzled Fingernails. It took Thomas Yagodinski nine months to create. It’s very much in Bickford’s style where everything is moving, yet the actions are more controlled and there is so much detail in the characters.
Claim Chowder: “Guarantee Of 10—30 Million” Operation American Spring Protesters Off By Just Under 30 Million
- Psych! - The defense of Kentucky’s gay marriage ban is so “absurd” and “desperate,” “irrational and preposterous” that lawyers there theorized that Gov. Steve Beshear may be trying to lose the case while appearing to defend the ban. Beshear hired private lawyers to represent the state after Attorney General Jack Conway declined to appeal a ruling that struck down the state ban. (Courier-Journal)
- One News Now says that The Kenyan Usurper is to blame for Chelsea Manning’s pending sex-change operation.
- Houston - Props to Houston City Council Member Ellen Cohen for cutting to the heart of the matter and making bigot Becky Riggle, a pastor at Houston’s Grace Community Church, trip over her own argument in favor of a We Don’t Serve Your Kind law:
Rush Limbaugh won “Author of the Year” at the 7th annual Children’s Choice Book Awards Wednesday night. The conservative radio talk show host was recognized for his children’s book Rush Revere and The Brave Pilgrims: Time-Travel Adventures With Exceptional Americans, which reached No. 2 on USA TODAY’s Best-Selling Books list.
Accepting the award, Limbaugh said, “This is unexpected, but it’s a thrill. On behalf of Rush Revere and his talking horse, Liberty, time-traveling, I want to thank all the children who voted and who’ve read the books…I love America. I wish everybody did. I hope everybody will.”
The Children’s Choice Book Awards are put on by the Children’s Book Council and Every Child a Reader as a part of Children’s Book Week. It’s the only book awards program where the winners are selected by kids and teens. This year more than 1 million votes were cast.
Did the kids show voter ID?
Keeping this on top because, why not? Fresher posts below– TG
Is DC Prepared For 20—30 Million Patriots To Overthrow The Kenyan Usurper?
so on the #OperationAmericanSpring facebook theyre telling each other to "meet outside the smithsonian institution" like its one building.
— Oliver Willis (@owillis) May 16, 2014
The organization plans to launch a sustained, Occupy Wall Street-style demonstration Friday in Washington, D.C., to voice their concerns about the direction of the country and its leadership.
“We’re not trying to overthrow anything, we’re just saying ‘we the people’ should have the ability to address our grievances,” Coffey told The Raw Story.
However, group members have been asking their representatives to draft articles of impeachment based on alleged wrongdoing by Obama in Benghazi, modifications made without congressional approval to the Affordable Care Act, and IRS targeting of conservative groups.
“Without a doubt, that’s a must,” Coffey said of impeachment. “We’re not going to go out there and shove him out of office, that’s silliness.”
Over the long term, Coffey said, the group anticipates the “incremental nullification” over the next five years by state legislatures of all federally imposed taxes, and some members are urging their state lawmakers to call a convention of the states to amend the Constitution.
UPDATE: THERE’S A LIVE STREAM! HOVEROUNDS! FUNNY HATS!
Some alert Scissorheads may have felt a disturbance in the Force earlier this week when
Elsa, She-Wolf of the Nazis Ann Coulter posted this picture on Twitter to mock Michelle Obama:
…which of course led to all sorts of fun and wonderful backlash photoshops:
…and this one (my personal fav):
…or this one that some wag put up to make a certain Scissorhead happy:
For ¼ of 1% of your final grade, create your own entry in the great Coulter Hashtag Meme of 2014. If you are so inclined and have image editing software, here is a blank you can fill in (send it to me and I will post it here):
Snark in the Comments, #2 Lead Pencils Only.
News that will drive you to drink
Dr. “Chaps” Gordon Klingenschmitt (his nickname, not mine! I swear!), a candidate for the Colorado General Assembly, for State Representative for House District 15 says that what a demonically possessed transgender student really needs is a spanking and an exorcism in order to “man up.”
- Don’t Be Fooled - Rev. Fishsticks wants us all to know that sweet Baby Jeebus is a capitalist to his core. Don’t let the filthy, dirty hippies confuse you! (Rightly Concerned, which is yet ANOTHER American Family Association project)
- Boycotts! - Jack Burkman, the right wing D.C. lobbyist who’s been pushing for a bill to ban openly gay players in the NFL, today came through on his threat and launched a nationwide boycott of both Visa (NYSE:V) and the St. Louis Rams. Oh boy, I think Burkman doesn’t realize that people in the South, love football as much as or more than they love Jeebus. (PRNews Channel)
- Ads! – Matt Barber, the man who thinks about hot, sweaty man-on-man sex with thighs like pistons that can pump all night, has a promo that introduces us to his website, which will cut free the totalitarian Left’s barbwire.