Some of the federal government’s departments are still using floppy disks. Damn hipster bureaucrats.
Senatorette Huckleberry Closetcase’s Tebagging opponent Lee Bright is “ready to lay down my life” to fight the federal government.
- How’s that rebranding working for you boys? - The man who thinks about hot, sweaty man-on-man sex with thighs like pistons that can pump all night, more than Lucky Pierre (the towel boy at the L.A. Mineshaft) Peter LaBarbera says
“The Republican party platform is opposed for the most part to homosexual activism, especially gay so-called marriage… It’s disappointing to see House Speaker Boehner and other prominent Republicans backing openly homosexual candidates because these candidates are not going to serve the interest of the Republican Party if the party still claims to be pro-family.”
- How’s that rebranding for you boys part deux - Senior fellow at the American Civil
WarRights Union and a columnist for Looney-Tuney owned-by-Moonies Washington Times Robert Knight says Republicans have to learn to fight back in the war on women:
“What they’ve got to do is avoid falling into traps the way a couple of candidates did the last time around and got ensnared in the ‘war on women’ rhetoric. They’ve got to learn how to talk about these issues – and also not to be defensive about them, but to put their questioners on the defensive.”
Because the GOP men were the real victims in the war on women, amiright? (One News Now)
- Religious Freedom in OK! -
The Satanic Temple, an established New York City-based religious organization, has offered to donate a public monument to Oklahoma’s Capitol Preservation Commission for display upon Oklahoma City’s capitol grounds. Described as an “homage” to Satan, the purpose of the monument is to complement and contrast the Ten Commandments monument that already resides on the North side of the building. The donation offer has been submitted and is currently awaiting the commission’s reply.
Maybe now the Xristian Xrazies will think more seriously about the Separation of Church and State? No. (Patheos – it’s a fun read. They interview a Satanist.)
Misogynist harpy Phyllis Schlafly agrees with homophobic hate peddler Stan Solomon that there is a media cover-up of a plan to snatch kids from conservatives and give them to gay males to sexually abuse.
- Pack Your Bags! - What could be better than the Ship of Fools NRO cruise, you ask? How about visiting the Holy Land with the Liberty Council and Matt Staver, the man who thinks about hot, sweaty man-on-man sex with thighs like pistons that can pump all night, more than Lucky Pierre (the towel boy at the L.A. Mineshaft)? (Liberty Council)
- You Tease, You! - World Nut Daily runs an article on HIV and guess how they present it:
- Intolerance is a beautiful thing -
News you can use all day
One-L agitates for Impeachment of The Kenyan Usurper for NOT implementing Obamacare per the law. You cannot make up this stuff.
- Fundraising! - Livewire) The Cowboy PAC is helping long-time Virginia resident Liz Cheney fight the perception that she is an outsider, carpet-bagging Senate candidate running in Wyoming, by having a $10,000 per plate fundraising dinner in Washington DC where her father Blam-Blam will be the headliner. Remember, Liz Cheney is barred by law from coordinating with the group. Somewhere SCOTUS Chief Justice John Roberts is smiling. (
- Offended! - The RNC is offended—offended I tells ya!—that the White House is marketing Obamacare to young people:
“The White House is trying to woo young people as it scrambles to reboot the re-launch of the rebrand of ObamaCare. Millennials are seeing the negative impacts of ObamaCare, especially rising costs, and the White House wants a distraction. But this isn’t a seat at the table. It’s a seat at the kids’ table. The White House has shown little regard for the Millennial generation—and a photo op disguised as a ‘summit’ isn’t going to change that.”
Why aren’t young people offended? It’s offensive to those youthful, marriage-equality denying, women’s-right denying, climate-change denying, Pat Boone-listening, elephants. (Livewire)
- Remainder Bins - Politics USA) Mooselini’s book, Good Tidings and Great Joy: Protecting the Heart of Christmas is being out-sold by Rob Delany’s book, Rob Delaney: Mother. Wife. Sister. Human. Warrior. Falcon. Yardstick. Turban. Cabbage., which only goes to show what happens when wingnut welfare is turned off. (
News on the rocks
Noted Theologian and Fox Business News shill for hire Stuart Varney lectures the Pope.
- The Revolution Continues!, redux - Notably nutty Erik Rush is joining Judicial Watch founder and unreconstructed Birther Larry Klayman in calling for revolution. Rush, however, isn’t as nuanced as Klayman:
This administration, much of the Congress, and the creatures who support the same in blissful, belligerent ignorance must be neutralized if this nation is to survive in any semblance of its intended form. And it must be done by any means necessary, because such criminals have proven that they are not dissuaded by trifles like legality. The law, in our President’s estimation, is what he says it is. This has been proven time and again.
The Secret Service would like to have a word with you Mr. Rush. (Erik Rush Blog)
- Apt Analogy - Koch Brother employee of the month Scott Walker is being called Reganesque, and what’s more, they mean it as a compliment. Now, if they meant he was a drooling moron, well… (One News Now)
- Grifters Gotta Grift - God will make you lose weight. Just buy former fattie Missouri’s Teresa Shields Parker’s book Sweet Grace to learn how. Also available is a study guide that offers activities and action plans as well as a chapter-by-chapter Bible study. (One News Now)
(Hat tip: Scissorhead Mountjoy, Who Else?)
I just read that the nuclear PIN code to launch the missiles was 00000000.
I relaxed when I realized that Chimpy McStagger could never count that high.
It’s a fascinating article – but it does have a sort of Dr. Strangelove was closer to a documentary feeling about it. (Today I Found Out)