One of the really interesting reactions to the news that Dancin’ Dave is on the ropes at NBC—to the point that they hired some sort of psychologist to talk to his circle of friends—is the reaction that this is having on the left and right side of the blogosphere. It seems everyone hates Dancin’ with the Gregory, not just us Commie vituperative foul-mouth bloggers of the left. Here’s a small rundown of Wingnuttia, who of course hate everyone in the lamestream media, even when those people are their toadies and minions:
- Ann Althouse: What is NBC going to do about the post-Russert crashing ratings of “Meet the Press”?
- Hot Air: NBC wonders: What makes David Gregory tick?
- NewsBusters: NBC Tried ‘Unusual’ Psychological Assessment to Figure Out David Gregory and His Flagging ‘Meet The Press’ Ratings
- The Daily Caller: NBC wants to know what’s wrong with David Gregory
- And bringing up the rear, Noah Rothman at Mediaite: NBC Allegedly Hired ‘Psychological’ Consultant to Evaluate David Gregory; NBC Counters