The National Post tells us:
- $230,250 on consultants, including $80,500 to longtime aide and PAC treasurer Timothy Crawford
- $139,932 on direct mail, produced by conservative fundraising firm HSP Direct
- $128,482 on postage, printing, and related supplies
- $82,213 on travel and accommodations, including airfare, hotels, car and SUV rentals, travel agents, and taxis. The Waldorf Astoria in New York City ($4,562) and Venetian Resort Hotel Casino in Las Vegas ($797) were two particularly pricy line items. The $3,854 SarahPAC paid a New York–based limousine company came on Feb. 19, right after Palin appeared at the staging of Saturday Night Live’s 40th anniversary special, where she sat in the audience next to musician Taylor Swift.
- $48,000 on speech writing, mostly to Aries Petra Consulting, a small limited liability company registered in Virginia and based in Los Angeles
- $37,354 on Internet fundraising through Austin, Texas–based Harris Media LLC, which works for numerous conservative politicians
And oh yeah: “during the first half of 2015, SarahPAC only spent $25,000 on candidate contributions — less than 4 per cent of its overall expenditures.”
But it’s cool: both Gov. Sammiches and the short-fingered vulgarian Donald Trump have offered her places in their administrations, should they win.
(Hat tip: Scissorhead Moeman)