The flying monkeys of Wingnuttia have been trying to find a way to blame The Kenyan Usurper for the shot-down airliner that killed about 300 civilians. Lacking a smoking gun, they latched onto a phrase that Obama used while waiting for real details about what happened instead of just bombing someone (the McCain solution). “It looks like it may be a terrible tragedy.” He said it while attending a fundraising event. Bring on the tumbrels!
- Streiff / RedState: “It may be a terrible tragedy”: Flight MH-17 and the overweening narcissism of Barack Obama
- Kyle Drennen / NewsBusters: Networks Ignore Criticism of Obama Attending Fundraisers Amid International Crises
- Noah Rothman / Hot Air: This is how an American president should address Russian aggression
- Enemy Central / American Spectator: From Russia With Hate — Even EOW laureate Piers Morgan was appalled.
- Sarah Desprat / Twitchy: ‘The end is near’: What on earth could make Dana Loesch agree with Piers Morgan?
- Ed Driscoll: The Cut and Paste President
- Tom Maguire / JustOneMinute: ‘It Looks Like It May Be A Terrible Tragedy’
For obvious reasons, I’m not linking to any of them.
It’s also worth remembering that this year Wingnuttia was singing Putin’s praises for stomping on the ‘mos and being decisive working with the Ukranian rebels (who wanted to become part of Russia again). This is who they got into bed with.