Today in Ayn Rand-Land…

Atlas-Shrugged

We learn that those fiercely proud Capitalists at Walmart have called in the socialized police to protect their bottled water following the brave, Galt-like despoiling of the water in Libertarian paradise of West Virginia.

(Think Progress)

This entry was posted in Ayn Rand's Grave, Disasters. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Today in Ayn Rand-Land…

Water is an entitlement in Galt’s Gulch.

2. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

Approximately 300,000 people in West Virginia were told not to drink or use their water after approximately 5,000 gallons of 4-Methylcyclohexane Methanol (MCHM) — a chemical used to wash coal of impurities — spilled from a tank owned by Freedom Industries.

Oh, yeah, baby, that’s Liberty Poison!

It’s pretty much an axiom that, should you see any organization with the words “Freedom”, “Family”, or “Patriot” in the name, run like hell!

3. reamus says:

What were they protecting it from, thirsty people in W.VA? Were they keeping it for themselves? (the managers of course not the employees). I mean inquiring minds need to know…

4. Paul Avery says:

“Corporations are people.”–Mitt Romney
    Boy, is Freedom Industries in trouble! They might even get fined or something.
    I don’t know…what does the law do these days to a “person” who poisons 300,000 people?

what does the law do these days to a “person” who poisons 300,000 people?

Um, under Eric Holder, I think it gives them a pass.

5. Pissed in NYC says:

I wish I believed in hell.

6. ebonkrieg says:

I wish I believed in something.

7. Gaius Petronius says:

And here I thought that government-enforced monopolies called “utilities” were providing the good folks of W. Virginia with their tap water for many decades now.

Speak!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s