Bad Ads, cont.

51. Christmas Ad

Yeah, it’s a repeat, but it seems so… inappropriate.

This entry was posted in Badvertising. Bookmark the permalink.

0 Responses to Bad Ads, cont.

1. Another Kiwi says:

They’re all so demonic! I think Lady Callista Gringrich is the standout, though. SDhe wants Sonny to kill them, kill them all.

2. Lsamsa says:

…and to think that I got so excited over my Hula Hoop…

3. moeman says:

Did Mitt pose for #1?

4. kctomato says:

“Can I take it to school tomorrow to show the other kids?!”

5. tommyspoon says:

“I bet I can hit that Johnson kid at the end of the block!”

6. Mom and Dad better run for cover, they’re outgunned….

• Tengrain says:

I think it is the middle one that they need to be worried about. “I’ll stay up late and watch the Ed Sullivan show after they’re gone! No one’s ever gonna tell me to go to bed again!”

But I’m only guessing,

Tengrain

7. Dimitrios says:

What’s in the boxes, hand grenades?

8. Bruce388 says:

I see trepidation in Dad’s eyes. As soon as he tells #1 he can’t have the car for the prom he’s dead meat.

9. Some Techie says:

The youngest one has a BB gun.
    Oldest child has what appears to be a pellet gun or maybe a .22.
    Both siblings seem outgunned by the middle child, whose gun has me puzzled. Just seems too massive to be a pellet or .22 rifle.
    Thing is, not every gun is a high-powered, large-capacity, combat-ready weapon.

10. Dad’s not takin’ the Bushmaster out ’till he knows they’re all asleep…

11. Elder Son has “clock tower at Prep School” written all over him.

Speak!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s