Bad Ads, cont.

An ad for Always

I guess this is a Twilight tie-in or something?

(Hat tip: Scissorhead Skinny-D)

This entry was posted in Badvertising. Bookmark the permalink.

0 Responses to Bad Ads, cont.

1. Reamus says:

It just Depends….

2. Thanks for the link at “Crooks and Liars”. I clicked on my “stats” counter and had an “OMG! OMG! OMG!” moment. Holy catfish, you did me a kindness!

3. GRS says:

I never knew the folder for my high school English class could be used for advertising. In all fairness, I would have drawn more arm hair…. and arrows….and swords. Then my buddy Joel would have stolen the folder at some point and put crudely pencil-drawn penises on everything in my ink drawing. Maybe I wasn’t cut out for advertising.

4. Another Kiwi says:

It would be hard to find something more irritating than a pack of wolfmen turning up. Aisde form that this ad defines WTF?, for me

5. Dimitrios says:

I’d recommend a change of copy.

“Always, leash the dogs of war in your panties.”

6. GRS says:

Ha! Dimitrios, you inadvertently slay me. I had some English friends who were honestly confused when I told them I filled a growler at the bar. Growler apparently means something completely different on the other side of the pond. I meant my 64 ounce stein but they thought (NSFW Urban Dictionary for growler).

7. Bruce388 says:

I like the ties.

8. Jim Q. Heathen says:

I hear wolves can pick up the smell of blood from a mile away…but at least your pad doesn’t irritate you.

9. moeman says:

Tried a colleague’s MSurface, talk about pad irritation.

Speak!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s