It is to laugh

Sarah Palin in 2016

(LATimes — not The Onion)

This entry was posted in 2016 Goat Rodeo, grifters, Mooselini, People Dumber than Dolphins, Presidential campaign, Pundits who make me crazy, Wingnuttia, Xristian Xraxies. Bookmark the permalink.

0 Responses to It is to laugh

1. M. Bouffant says:

I’m pretty sure our Times is just trolling. Used to read the print edition (Before it shrank to 50 pages or less & started costing $1.00/day.) & it was guaranteed that two or three days after a Jonah Goldberg column all the letters to the editor in response to it would be mocking & ridiculing.

2. Dimitrios says:

“Hey GOP, take the Palin cure.”

Take Palin through two election cycles and all your political ambitions and voter worries will be over.

3. Reamus says:

Run Sarah Run! Nothing like having a good hot woman from a single wide up there in the middle of nowhere screwing upo the race. I am not sure whether the Times meant this as a tease piece to get some mail tr they were serious. Seemed curious to me but it was pretty early when I saw it…..

4. another kiwi says:

I dunno if she could be lured away from the grifter circuit, now. She can make more by doing less and burble her shit on Facebook with guaranteed “We luvz you Sarah” posts and no questions that she has to pretend to answer.

5. another kiwi says:

Also, I truly love this gif or whatever you kids call it, of Queen Moosilini

6. Bruce388 says:

“Take the Palin Cure.” The writer may have confused “cure” with “disease.”

7. My People call it Doxycycline.

8. Randall says:

Palin/Ryan 2014!!!

Speak!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s