Bad Ads, cont.

Mr. Burns 188

I just know that short-fingered vulgarian Donald Trump had or still has one of these. I hope she pee’ed in his ear.

(Hat tip: Scissorhead Mr. C. Montgomery Burns)

This entry was posted in Badvertising. Bookmark the permalink.

0 Responses to Bad Ads, cont.

1. maruda says:

It is not so much a bad ad as a terrible product.

2. Bruce388 says:

Just the thing for those late night calls to those 900 numbers. “Hot women want to talk to YOU!”

Don’t know if this is the way to contact the Psychic Friends.

3. another kiwi says:

There’s sort of a line around the navel area. I was hoping that it would split in half there and the top half was the ear piece and the bottom was for talking. Also I hoped that the cut would be anatomically correct so’s you could see the stomach organs.
    Otherwise it would just be a tasteless piece of exploitive junk.

4. jimbo57 says:

Is there any particular reason why the carpet doesn’t match the drapes?

5. moeman says:

Talk louder I have a breast in my ear.

6. Capt. Bat Guano says:

“Oh hi Mom, how’s it going?”

7. Dimitrios says:

Yes, jumbo, it’s because they don’t make merkins in “Windblown Titan” and the Bible belt would work itself into a lather over a bare front bottom.

8. JohnnyB says:

“Hello? What? Sorry, I cunt understand you.”

9. I find it disconcerting that when you pick this li’l woman up, what she’s sitting on sticks to her butt. Kinda suggests she flunked Hygiene Class.

10. Hard to call, but it’s neck-and-neck between another kiwi and the good Capt. Bat Guano. Thanks for the laughs.

11. tommyspoon says:

“Come again?”

Speak!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s