The Evening Quote

“You want to jump out of your seat, and you wanna rush down to the debate stage and take a swing at [President Obama], but you know you can’t do that, because, well, first because there’s a lot of Secret Service between you and him, but also because this is just the nature of the process.”

–Tagg, Prince Regent of Romney, son of Queen Ann

(The full story, in context is at Mediaite, from our good Twitter Buddy, Tommy Christopher)

This entry was posted in 2012 Goat Rodeo, In their own words, In-breeding. Bookmark the permalink.

0 Responses to The Evening Quote

1. The Borg has infiltrated the House.

2. Roket says:

Leave my daddy aloooooonnnneeeeee!111!!!!!1!11!!!!

3. Bruce388 says:

Damn. Looking at that face, I’m ready to Mormonize.

4. Bruce388 says:

And let’s not forget Tagger’s military training. Oh, wait….

5. Matty Boy says:

This is what it looks like when invited to a butt kicking and you’ve got cash on the kickee.

6. Stork says:

The look of one who has been given everything and is convinced he deserved it all. If my father,an auto factory worker for 33 years,had given me a trust fund of 20 million tax free I don’t think I’d ever quit smiling. If he had had it to give,he would have never stopped smiling and wouldn’t have been able to sleep.This group only smiles when they are amongst themselves as if the rest of the world isn’t worthy of the sight.

7. Carol says:

Good thing the Prez has the Secret Service to protect him. Can you imagine the destruction if all 5 of Mitt’s boys decided to go ‘punch him in his face? Yeah, me neither.

I’ll have to say it’s impressive of Tagg to defend his lying father like that.

8. RWW says:

The dipshit in the picture next to Queenie is Josh. Tagg is one of the other dipshits. He’s the one who was like all “whoa dude how cool is it that The Nuge just endorsed my dad!”. Bwahahahahahaa

9. moeman says:

I’d venture that the angry looking Ann would join in the punching.

I guess we now know why they didn’t do the familiar meet and greet post debate.

10. kctomato says:

Wont it be fun to see him run for president because his dad lost say against, Chelsea Clinton, sometime like 2028?

11. Brian O'C says:

Children of the Corn!

I wish I could send them back to the corn field a la Billy Mumy in “It’s a Good Day”. My absentee ballot arrived today. Couldn’t fill that sucker out fast enough!

12. dk says:

Lot of his mother in that face (big fat gruesome owl…)

13. HarpoSnarx says:

That Tagg look was the last thing those Arkansas wagon trainers saw as they pulled into the Mountain Meadows.

14. Anna Van Z says:

Westworld. Psychotic androids. Flawed circuitry. The look says it all.

15. dman says:

Romney? Or, Romulan..? Just sayin.

16. jo6pac says:

Hole family of cycle-0-paths.

17. tommo says:

Let’s not be judgemental. I believe he’s thinking, holy-mormon crap, this is the moment we’ll all look back on as the moment Dad blew the election!

Bus seriously, that turd had nothing to say about respect for the office? Or how trying to slug anyone is immoral and anti-social? Talk about a family of sociopaths.

18. LanceThruster says:

Is it really fair for those in possession of magic underpants to use them for ass-kicking and not goodness and niceness?

19. They’re just pissed because their dad, who is destined to be a god, was questioned by a Negro and a mere woman. If dad is relegated to a lesser Mormon heaven because of his failure, what hope do they have?

20. kctomato: It would only be fun it we are sitting at a cafe in our new home country watching what would clearly be the final act of a dying empire. Sadly, I see it coming, but it won’t take as long as 2028.

Speak!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s