Death of the Media, cont.

EMOTICON OF PRIVACY?!

You silly twatwaffle, MODICUM!

Some where out there is a real journalist who should have the opportunities our favorite booze heiress is squandering.

(And if you argue with me on the dolphin point, you are saying that SoyBlo is smarter than a dolphin, and that is empirically false and defames dolphins.)

This entry was posted in Death of the Media, media, People Dumber than Dolphins, Soylent Blonde. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Death of the Media, cont.

1. Padre Mickey says:

Good Grief! She said “emoticon” twice and no one giggled or called her on it. Señor ten piedad.

• Tengrain says:

Padre –

That’s what I loved about it: she said it twice. There is no doubt in my mind that she thinks she was right. She probably practiced it ahead of time.

2. DRoseDARs says:

Padre, I think that’s because they were too stupefied by her stupifery.

3. Mr DeBakey says:

In the old days, that would’ve been a maudlin of privacy

4. HarpoSnarx says:

“twatwaffle”

Heh, heh.

HEY LEAVE the future Mrs Little Russ alone!!!!!

5. Sadly, Chelsea Clinton-Whatever’s television career looks to be short lived. Her stint on NBC (or somewhere) was for only 90 days and one reviewer called her the most boring person on the tv. Or something like that. How will she support herself now?

6. The Future belongs to Dip-shits with connections. Get used to it.

7. Zaius Nation says:

Hee hee! I love it.

8. All your emoticon are belong to us. Is that crap still funny? Probably not, who cares.

9. Brian O'C says:

My brother the rock and roller says if you a hit a wrong note, go back and play it again louder, that way people know you did it on purpose. Sigh…his day job is greenskeeper at Pinehurst, plays unlimited golf. I knew I should have practiced my guitar more.

10. Dimitrios says:

SoyBlo suffers from pigmentation aphasia — she’s a dumb blonde.

11. Lefty Johnson says:

I think the emoticon of privacy is something like this, : ) |x| ( :
    There’s a brick wall between them.

Speak!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s