Pop Quiz!

bachmann-straight-jacket

After a rally Monday at South Carolina’s Capitol, Bachmann told The Associated Press that she is “in the early talking stages” about a book. The third-term congresswoman says she’s received several requests but is deciding whether she’ll have the time to devote to such an undertaking.

For a full 1/2 point on your final exam, help Bachmann-the-Nut choose a title for her tome. Bonus 1/2 point if you create a photoshop of the cover. In the comments, please.

(Star-Tribune)

This entry was posted in 2012 Goat Rodeo, Bachmann the Nutjobber, Pop Quiz!, Teabaggers. Bookmark the permalink.

0 Responses to Pop Quiz!

1. Paul W. Luscher says:

I presume it will come in extra-large print and with words no longer than two syllables?

2. Nicely done @JohnnyB

3. Dimitrios says:

But then, I’m ignoring all the possible code words and dog whistles, which is stupid of me, isn’t it?

4. Has My Life As a Dog been taken?

5. moeman says:

No PhotoShop skills so a title it is;

“Mind if I sit down? I’m carrying quite a load here.”

6. aramis says:

And here you go. Enjoy

Wingnut Woman!

7. nycedges says:

Here’s my entry:

Please bear in mind, I never got past Photoshop 101 & I’m lazy…..

8. nycedges says:

Aww Tengrain, you are too kind! I got a *** copy of Photoshop about a year ago & have managed to figure out a few basic tricks. Also figured MB is too lazy to come up with anything original, so…..

[If any Federales are monitoring this site — I no speaky English so good, “***” means authentico, yes?]

• Tengrain says:

Ix-nay on the onfessions-cay.

MPS does/used to get hits from the DOJ (and oddly, nearly daily hits from the Senate Cloakroom where I think the Sargeant at Arms office is, but I don’t think he’s a real sergeant.)

9. nycedges: Excellent. And Ten, no worries, the DOJ couldn’t possibly waste their time for this piddling shit. They are spending every minute of every day investigating Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, AIG, Lehman Brothers, Bear Stearns, Merrill Lynch….on, I could go on.

Oh, and want to feel sorry for me? I am working on a floor in a building housing Morgan Stanley. Across the street form the JP Morgan Chase building. Which is next to Standard’s & Poors. Oh, and the floor my compnay has used to be rented by Goldman Sachs’ high-wealth clients dept. Gotta tell you, their taste is best described as expensive boring/shitty. The carpeting and furniture is heavy and not well-maintained. I walked in, looked around and thought, man, it’s true, money does not buy you taste. Phillistines.

10. notKeith™ says:

Sorry I’m late to this game – but I was REQUIRED to enter.. something.. given that I live in Bachmann-the-nut’s district in Minnesota. Here’s my entry. I submit this, truly hoping that Bachmann becomes a “serious” candidate, thereby throwing light on the hidden problem of Marcus. http://www.keithnotkeith.com/snark/mb_book.jpg

11. Pingback: Open Thread | Liberal Media Books

12. nonnie9999 says:

i suppose i could update this poster with the subtitle I didn’t run away with the circus, the circus ran away with me.

13. steve says:

chalkboards greatest hits

14. nycedges says:

@notKeith…SNAP!! (has anyone noticed that hubby is a dead ringer for Chastity/Chaz Bono??)
    @nonnie, not fair! that’s like hanging a Monet at a High School art contest
    and finally… Tengrain, thanks for the redactions…my bad

15. ed kriner says:

Going Vague

16. JazMac says:

“Not Your Mother’s Tea Party!”

17. aramis says:

As requested,

Batshit Girl

Great work done by everyone so far!

18. John says:

I’m late to the party, but I’ve cross-posted an entry here:

19. Sarah says:

I’ll SEE YOUR STUPID, AND I’LL RAISE YOU A CRAZY: HOW TO TURN PSYCHOSIS INTO A WINNING POLITICAL HAND

Bachmann Book Title

20. This idea is a little rough, and my submission is awfully late but here’s a link to mine:

For what it’s worth, my medium is Paint. Yes. Old school.

Speak!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s